Ho Boy Hey Boy
- Ho boy! Hey boy! Come, come away boy!
And bring me my longing desire:
A lass that is neat, and can well do the feat
When lusty young blood is on fire!
- Let her body be tall, And her waist be small,
And her age not above eighteen:
Let her care for no bed, but here let spread
Her mantle upon the Green.
- Let her face be fair, And her breasts be bare,
And a voice let her have that can warble;
Let her belly be soft - but, to mount me aloft,
Let her bounding buttocks be marble!
- Let her have a cherry lip, Where I nectar may sip,
Let her eyes be as black as a sloe;
Dangling locks I do love, so that those hang above
Are the same with what grows below.
- Oh, such a bonny lass, May bring wonders to pass,
And make me grow younger & younger:
And whene'er we do part, she’ll be mad at the heart
That I'm able to tarry no longer.
From the collection Songs From Hazzards Huzzah